Urbwes replied

295 weeks ago

Raees Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A bootlegger sets out to improve his community as a promising leader but falls in a political trap.
The film is set in the early 80's and 90's in Gujarat. The fictitious story of a man who builds an empire in the state of Gujarat, the only state that still follows prohibition. It's a story about his rise and his relationships, which help him become the single most powerful man in the state.
I went to watch because of Nawazuddin, but he plays a peripheral role. The move is a typical Bollywood potboiler with a action hero, corrupt politician,, beautiful heroine, songs + dance and even Item number.<br/><br/>I thought we were past that nonsense. Hindi Cinema has made great strides in past decade and to see movies like this is a real disappointment after Dangal. The story is clichéd. The screenplay is below average. Shah Rukh is capable of better work than this. I was expecting a Swadesh, instead got a Chennai Express. Oh wait, it was directed by the same guy. Damm. Better check the director next time. If you are going to watch Sunny Leone item number, just youtube it.
I was highly disappointed with this film. Firstly, the character of Raees itself was very poorly written. The director was confused as to whether he wanted to show Raees as a good guy or a bad guy hence he put both good and bad characteristics in him and this is exactly what happened to be the biggest flaw in this movie.<br/><br/>This movie was nowhere close to being as good as the hype that surrounded it. It was a quiet film with too many songs randomly popping up and also the movie could have ended in 2 hours or less but they dragged it unnecessarily which was terrible.<br/><br/>Since it was promoted as an intense action film, I was expecting a lot of intense and gritty action scenes but there was hardly any action in this 2.5 hour movie and the intensity was missing. Instead the makers added some unnecessary comic scenes which is another reason for disappointment.<br/><br/>Another terrible thing I would like to point out is that the people running the illegal liquor business in Gujarat were shown to be all Muslims which is not true at all. This movie gives a bad name to Muslims since drinking alcohol is forbidden in Islam.<br/><br/>Overall this movie is terrible and the only good things about the movie are the performances of SRK and Nawaz.<br/><br/>If you&#39;re a fan of quality and sensible movies then don&#39;t watch this one.

The national award winning director told the media: I plan to shoot the film extensively in old Ahmedabad and some parts of Saurashtra as I have spent a lot of time there. Genre - A period action crime drama.<br/><br/>Plot - The film is set in the 1980s and loosely based on real-life incidents. Shah Rukh Khan will play a bootlegger.<br/><br/>Farhan will play a cop.
497e39180f
Download Rommel full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Episode 2.1 movie download in mp4Yuuwaku no Sunahama full movie download mp4Episode 1.3 full movie with english subtitles online downloadThe Fisherman (The Intruder) full movie kickass torrentDog Soldiers movie download in mp4Dragon Burning with Vengeance full movie download in hindi hdEpisode 1.17 full movie download in hindi hdDeath Wish II full movie download mp4The The Mighty Eighth
Please log in to post a reply.