Urbwes replied

295 weeks ago

Hindi Totally Spies! > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

"Totally Spies!" is a fast-paced and fun show that depicts 3 girlfriends 'with an attitude' who have to cope with their daily lives at high school as well as the unpredictable pressures of international espionage. Whether the girls are laying low on a secret island off the coast of Japan, on hands and knees deep within the sewers of Paris or crouched in the baggage hold of a private jet over the Bermudas, they confront the most intimidating - and demented - of villains, each with their own special agenda for demonic, global rude behavior! The three friends each use their specific talents to help save the world while stressing about next week's algebra final or finding a decent prom dress on time.
Totally Spies! Is a fast-paced, high energy half-hour action comedy show starring Clover, Alex and Sam, Three Beverly Hills teens who unwittingly become international secret agents. As secret spies, the girls must manage to combine their schoolgirls responsibilities (be it getting homework done on time or finding the right dress for Friday's dance) with their spy duties - battling with outlandish super-villains and basically saving the world - with style.
I love Totally Spies. it's such an awesome show. even though it's aimed towards girls it's a great show for all kids. I consider Totally Spies to be cross between the James Bond movies and Clueless, squished into a half an hour. some people would look at it and think it's an anime but it isn't; it's purely American (though it's made by Marathon, based in France).
"Totally Spies" doesn't have a unique premise. Girls in skintight or scantily clad trying to save the world? I've seen it before on "Sailor Moon" and other shows, but considering that none of those shows has any air time anymore I enjoy the shows. The gadgets are really cool(half the time I want them). The criminals are devious enough. The characters are shallow , but fun. All in all the show is a prime show to watch if you're a fan of spy stuff, gadgets, or if you're just waiting for those people at the Toonami office to realize that that Batman show is NOT anime and that not everyone enjoys DBZ! 4 out of 5 for a cartoon. 2 out of 5 compared with the rest of television!

a5c7b9f00b
Rustlers Round-Up tamil dubbed movie downloadThe Mechanic full movie hd 1080p downloadhindi Larry's PlanEpisode 1.121 hd full movie downloadThe Robbery malayalam movie downloadCarcasses movie download in mp4Pandorum full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieUne Lib ration in tamil pdf downloadThe Mask of Zorro download moviesEdge of Tomorrow full movie 720p download
Please log in to post a reply.